Rotorua Primary School will provide quality education which recognises individual and cultural needs within a safe environment, empowering our children to become thriving learners.
- Whanaungatanga Respect, Caring, Family, School Community, Peer Relations, Collegiality.
- Manaakitanga Respect, Caring.
- Aroha Respect, Caring, Love.
- Kawa Respect, Rules, Regulations, Identity, Knowing Oneself.
- Tapu Respect, Caring.
- Tika Respect, Caring, Doing the right thing.
- Pono Respect, Caring, Honesty, Integrity.
Our values will underpin the delivery of quality, innovative learning experiences and opportunities that prepare our tamariki for lifes challenges.
By providing a supportive and safe learning environment, we will nurture our tamariki to become happy, healthy, self-confident individuals.
EMPOWERED WITH KNOWLEDGE AND CONFIDENCE TO EMBRACE MY FUTURE